Sales Coordinator L1
Sales Coordinator level one serves directly under the Director of Sales and all members of the Sales Team. Duties include the items listed below, as well as performing a variety of responsibilities required by Directors or Executive Team. As a L1 Coordinator you will learn the business from the ground up by assisting team members while learning different styles in order to find your comfort selling niche.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide administrative assistance to all members of the Sales Team to include requesting venue or vendor information, correspondences, typing, information research, filling and taking telephone messages as well as maintaining documents and research.
- Take sales lead calls and performs duties in front desk receptionist’s absence.
- Maintain program files, soft and hard copy alike; format, revise and print out final copies of proposals, contracts, invoices, and other program documents.
- Update and retain sales calendars and contacts.
- Effectively communicate information through written correspondence and oral communication with the client, hotel / venue contact and internally.
- Attend pre-convention meetings, site inspections as necessary with managers and sales team.
- Create Invoices that reflect letter of agreements to include job costing, quantities, revisions and key notes.
- Coordinate schedules between the three components; Clients, vendors and sales team for V.I.P. transportation, departures, arrivals, site inspections, activities, events, shows, restaurants and more.
- Manage sales reporting worksheets and credit card statements.
- Research specialty items as needed for events and shop as needed.
- Support the sales team with hotel client deliveries i.e. gathering items, assembling gifts, etc. as well as making deliveries and pick-ups for management team.
- Sales to operations rough drafts.
- Point of contact if manager is out of office.
- Make reservations for client and managers’ meetings.
- Performs duties in front desk receptionist’s absence.
- Work events as needed.
- Responsible for invoicing, timesheets and all credit card back-up for charges relating to the operation of a program
- Ability to work successfully and solve problems in a deadline-driven environment where multitasking is commonplace.
- Excellent interpret skills on a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
- Extensive computer experience and knowledge which must include all Microsoft Office programs.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within the hospitality industry
- Previous experience in a sales administrative role a plus
- Flexible work schedule – must be able to work OT, nights or weekends as necessary
- Maintain a valid Nevada Driver’s License
- College degree
- Background and drug screening
Submit your resume and information to email@example.com for consideration.