Event Rental Associate
The Event Rental Associate works in tandem with the Directors of Sales and Operations to receive, manage and fulfill requests for rental items.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Receives leads and responds to clients in a timely manner
- Checks inventory and prepares pricing for requested items
- Provides excellent customer service and adhere to all Destinations by Design company service standards
- Effectively communicate information through written correspondence and oral communication with the client, hotel/venue contacts and internal team members
- Prepares all internal paperwork including Event Orders (EO), Rental Agreements and Invoices.
- Attends all EO meetings in order to keep the team informed of all items going out.
- Attends client meetings, walkthroughs, etc.
- Goes on site when applicable for Operational event management
- College degree preferred
- Minimum Two Years of Sales and/or Customer Service experience and training
- Experience within the hospitality industry is preferred
- Excellent time management with attention to deadlines
- Team Player with exceptional interpersonal skills and “whatever it takes” attitude
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline-driven environment where multitasking is commonplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with various personalities and is a self-starter
- Extensive computer experience and knowledge which must include all Microsoft Office programs
- Availability to work weekend, holiday and overtime hours
Submit your resume and information to email@example.com for consideration.