The Creative Designer works in the Creative Design Department, directly reporting to the VP of Creative. The Creative Designer works in tandem with the Sales Team and Production Studio. This Position is responsible for design deliverables, managing personal requests to ensure their completion in a timely manner. In addition to project management, one of the main responsibilities of the Creative Designers is to develop new ideas, create World-Class 3D renderings for discriminating clients as well as overall knowledge of shop drawings, conceptual costs and material resourcing.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Manage delegated Design Requests and information flow using the Creative Request Form for each project while updating Sales team members on the progress of their project.
- Work closely with Sales team to ensure proper information is translated and design direction stays on course. Work closely with sales on job status to ensure production gets information needed on approved jobs.
- The Creative Designer must be able to provide conceptual costs as well as knowledge of resourcing new design ideas, new materials and new vendor relations.
- Organize, manage and file all digital inventory: renderings, floorplans, event space specs and shop drawings.
- Quality control of all digital renderings assuring highest quality imagery and design concepts.
- Develop new inventory in tandem with Vice President of Creative and Creative Directors
- Create World-Class 3D renderings for high-profile clients as well as detailed shop drawings.
- College Degree or 8 years’ experience in related field required
- Minimum 3 years’ management level experience
- Ability to work successfully in deadline-driven environment where multitasking is commonplace
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive computer design experience.
- Proficient in design software’s including but not limited to CAD, Vectorworks, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max.
Submit your resume and information to [email protected] for consideration.