Sales – Marketing Coordinator
The Sales -Marketing Coordinator is an inspired full-time proposal creator who will develop detailed proposal and presentation content in response to RFPs. This position works closely with the Marketing Manager, Director of Sales, Creative Directors and Sales Team. Responsibilities include developing innovative written sales proposals, graphic artwork and brand marketing materials.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Reviews RFP to create deliverables for clients
- Partners with Sales Team to develop deliverables for client proposals
- Research and gather information for formatting, writing and organizing while managing multiple projects
- Creates proposals within assigned deadlines, including written copy and graphic design elements
- Creates Photo Boards and special internal & external marketing projects
- Ensures accuracy of content and proposals for the Sales Team
- Attends Sales Team and Client meetings as requested
- Meets strict deadlines as determined by Marketing Manager
- Delivers high quality proposals that meet all Destinations By Design brand standards
- Takes directions from various departments and ownership of each proposal
- Ability to work successfully in a deadline-driven environment where multitasking is commonplace
- One to two years related experience and/or training
- Basic formatting and copy editing skills are required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works well with various personalities and is a self-starter
- Experience within the hospitality industry is preferred
- College degree required
- Knowledge in Adobe Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere
- Preferred knowledge of CAD programs such as Vectorworks
Submit your resume and information to [email protected] for consideration.